Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Subscribe to My 'Lanta using iTunes

The latest version of Apple's iTunes software (version 4.9) allows users to subscribe to My 'Lanta and other Podcasts. Once you subscribe, iTunes will automatically download My 'Lanta Podcasts as they become available.

There are two ways to subscribe:

The first way
1) Start the iTunes program
2) Click on the "Advanced" menu at the top of your screen and select "Subscribe To Podcast . . ." option.
3) Paste the following URL into the box: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Mylanta
4) Click OK.


That's it. You're subscribed.

The second way
1) Start the iTunes program
2) Go to the iTunes music store
3) Click on the Podcasts button.
4) My 'Lanta is included in the iTunes Music Store Podcast directory. You can find it by typing My 'Lanta, Andisheh Nouraee or Phil O'Steen into any of the iTunes music stores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks