Thursday, July 21, 2005

My 'Lanta - 21 July 2005 - Goodnight Atlanta

Congratulations!

You've just stumbled across the first installment of what we hope will be an ongoing series of Podcasts aimed at Atlanta's pre-school youth*. We're calling it My 'Lanta Kidz

For this Podcast, Phil O'Steen transforms the bedtime story Goodnight Moon into a touching homage to the city we call home.

(*This is only aimed at kids who are allowed to hear recordings with the word "shit" in them.)

So here, for your nighttime listening pleasure is Phil O'Steen reading Goodnight Atlanta.

Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if I'm subscribed to this podcast, why didn't the lastest installment download automatically?

Andisheh Nouraee said...

Check software you use to download Podcasts to see how often it checks My 'Lanta and other sites for new Podcasts.

I believe, for example, that iTunes defaults to checking for new Podcasts just once each day. That's usually sufficient. For news-themed podcasts though, I have mine check every hour.

PS -- If you tell me who you are, i can respond directly.