Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ariel Pink tonight at the Drunken Unicorn

Here's the blurb from Tight Bros. Network:

TUESDAY 2.28 AT DRUNKEN UNICORN
Ariel Pink - all ages - 9PM - $8

After years of recording in relative seclusion in the hills of Los Angeles , Ariel Pink (the first non-Animal Collective member on the Paw Tracks roster) makes his official Paw Tracks debut with “The Doldrums”.

Recording at home with only a guitar, keyboard, and 8-track (the drum sounds are all unbelievably created with his vocals), Ariel Pink blends Lite FM and warped lo-fi pop into something beautiful and confusing, yet highly addictive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your olds related blog site. I have a olds related web site at olds. If you're into olds. You will want to check it out.

Anonymous said...

I really like your ford related blog site. I have a ford related web site at ford. If you're into ford. You will want to check it out.

Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! You really are very talented and deserve an honest compliment, congratulations! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a internet marketing center site/blog. It successfully covers internet marketing center related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time, as I would be honored to help a hard-working person like you become successful in this business. Scott.