Keeping Atlanta Awesome Since 2005! (tm)
I would like to thank the 56% of the voters that did not vote for Reed.To the other 44%, I would just like to ask you to pull your heads out of your asses.
I'd like to suggest they not only leave them up there, but shove them even further. 44%?! Really?! Good lord. Can you believe it?
Post a Comment